Monday, March 05, 2007

Not that anyone asked me...

... but I'll go on the record, again, stating Ann Coulter does not represent me.

As I've said more than once, I may agree with many of her underlying arguments but she has a way of presenting her case that often does much more harm than good. Always looking to go that extra mile when a foot would do.

I find that anytime she's on TV at some point in the conversation she bound to say something to annoy the hell out of me.

And for those Ann-can-do-no-wrong defenders out there, I understand that what she says is often taken out of context but some things just shouldn't have been said in any context (unless the context happens to be that your last name is Murphy or Pryor and this is the 80's during a live stand-up show).

And for those not sure what this is all about just check out here. I'm sure you can find something that will offend you.

P.S.
I have to say Jeff over at PW has the best response so far to the latest Coulter-Gate fiasco.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here