Monday, October 02, 2006

Is it just me?

Or is Protein Wisdom down again?

I haven't seen anybody else mention anything about it so I'm just wonder if I'm alone in this.

On a possibly related note, I switched back from Rogers to Sympatico as my primary ISP last week and I have to say unless I can get a modem that doesn't drop connection every 15 minutes, I may just have to bite the bullet and make my move back to Rogers permanent. I love Sympatico's unlimited bandwidth usage (exceeded 150GB last month which is about 90GB above Rogers max) but the intermittent connectivity is a real hassle. Hopefully getting rid of my Speedstream 6300 will make things a lot better.

Anyone have any suggestions about which modem I should ask for? I've already got the wireless part covered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here