Monday, May 22, 2006

Most underrated Movie of the Year!

Bar none, that honor has to go to 'Grandma's Boy'.

Honestly, I avoided that movie like the plague when it was in theatres but on Rat's recommendation I picked up the DVD. Let's just say that more than made up for his talking me into picking up Rise of Legends (although I still don't have XP installed so I can't give my final verdict as to how well that worked out).

I just have to say how shocked I was at how good a movie made up solely of Adam Sandler extras could be without Sandler himself (not that Sandler's participation is necessarily an indicator of good movie). If I had know Nick Swardson both wrote and starred in it at the time it was originally released, I may have changed my mind and gone to see it. Either way, it's one of the best purchases so far this year.

If you're looking for you toilet humor fix for the next little while, this is definitely the movie for you; just one word of caution, if you are offended by drug references, you may just want to skip this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here