Friday, February 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Becca

Hope you have a great day, and I promise, when I say 'the gifts are in the mail' I mean it (not like certain parents of yours =).

I looked it up and there are a few famous people born on the 24th, but I'm not sure how many of them a 12 year old will be familiar with. There's Joe Lieberman, Commander Adama himself, Steve Jobs, Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz (hey who else has their own class of nuclear powered aircraft carriers named after them), one of the two Grimm Brothers, and last but certainly not least, Abe Vigoda.

So going from past histories of those born on the 24th, you are either going to become famous for scaring children around the world, become a TV icon, or rule the galaxy, so start planning ahead. I'm not sure which path you'll choose but I would like to hedge my bets and jump the queue by calling dibs on Hawaii.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here