Thursday, December 15, 2005

T'was the weekend before Christmas ...

I'm off to visit my sister and niece and nephew (and I guess my brother-in-law too) for our traditional weekend-before-Christmas Christmas. And once again, in the truest tradition of wbC Christmases, the largest snow storm this winter is hitting the 401 between here and Whitby. It never fails.

Oh well, at least I have two nice new tires on the front of my car. I like to only change two at a time because A) I like to have two more mature tires on the car to share their wealth of experience with the new kids on the block, and B) each set of two tires costs about $400 and I didn't feel like shelling out $800 all at once just before Christmas. Besides, you just never know what Santa will drop off.

Now the only question is, do I leave early tomorrow so I can try to make it back for the Sens vs Leafs game on Saturday, or do I leave tomorrow night and just watch the game on TV. Decisions, decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here