Monday, October 24, 2005

Lost in the UK

And no, I have never been lost in Great Britain (the Paris subway system, however, is another story), but this post over at LostTalk.info isn't about being physically lost, but the fact that they are just about to get their first widespread exposure to everyone's favorite parasitic TV show, 'Lost'. And, of course I mean parasitic in the best possible way.

I can only hope this doesn't trigger the end of civilization as we know it as millions more are sucked into J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof's world of torment. It's too late for us North Americans, but maybe, just maybe, those poor Western Europeans can find a way to break their hold before it becomes too strong.

I'm beginning to think of episodes of 'Lost' the same way people view the alien signal on the CBS show 'Threshold', which I have to admit, despite it's less sophisticated storylines, has become the most watchable of the new 'alien invasion' TV shows for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here