Week in Review - August 13th
I'm still not quite over whatever it is that I caught at the end of my 'vacation' last week so I haven't been writing too much this week. I've still been browsing however, and there have been a few stories of interest this week so to both post them to my site and save a little typing time I've figured I may as well do another 'week in review' type post. So here goes:
- Rick Moran over at Right Wing Nut House has a good breakdown of some of the more prominent left leaning blogs in his MOONBAT BLOG TAXONOMY (his response to Mithras's Conservative Blog Taxonomy).
- FrontPageMag has an intersting look into just some of the guest lecturers brought in to San Francisco State University by the various groups on campus. A veritable who's who of the Moonbat elite.
- In what has got to be one of the most amazingly hypocritical campaigns ever, Planned Parenthood Golden Gate has produced a cartoon for kids featuring a 'hero' who basically kills everyone with opposing viewpoints to their ideology. None of the people who are drowned or blown up in the cartoon ever appear to threaten anyone with violence, it is merely their voicing their opposition that earns them death. Another example of the 'tolerant left'. It appears they have removed the link to the cartoon from their main site but you can still see it on the direct link here. Thanks to World Net Daily for the original link. Dawn Eden over at The Dawn Patrol has more.
- Got this useful and informative link to Activistcash.com from of all places a Stargate SG-1 forum after reading about Richard Dean Anderson's lending his star power to the despicable Sea Shepherd Conservation Society (something I actually felt the need to create an account and comment on). Thanks to Murray 303.
- And finally, PETA once again tries to put animals on the same level as people. When will these people ever learn. Earlier this year they used a series of photos to dare and equate the treatment of the Jews, and other Holocaust victims, to the treatment of farmyard animals and now they are using the same technique to show pictures of the torture, killing and selling of slaves with what they consider is similar and morally equivalent, treatment of animals. Someone really needs to hit these people with a clue bat. Hat tip to Michelle Malkin.