Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Day by Day

As Chris Muir's 'Day by Day' strip from August 10th explains, he is trying to get some attention for a small cancer clinic that is helping his sister.

I know there aren't too many people dropping by my site on a daily basis but if both of you would take the time to visit Chris's site and click on the 'Click4Cathy' banner, that would be great.

Thanks.

Update:
Just added a link to the original 'Day by Day' strip and modified the sentence to reflect it is no longer the current strip.

It appears that Chris's Click4Cathy campaign was an amazing success. Just check out his follow-up strips here and here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because of people like you, it was a success.

I won't forget that, BIC.

August 13, 2005 9:09 p.m.  
Blogger Bic said...

I'm glad I could do my little part in helping you bring attention to such a worthy organization.

August 15, 2005 1:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here