Thursday, July 07, 2005

Some more ECW upgrades

I'm thinking about doing some things to upgrade my site this weekend so the look may change from day to day..

The biggest thing is to find a way to search all my archived posts instead of just the ones on the current page. I'm also looking to get the 'Previous Posts' to either display more than 10 entries or find a way to add a 'read more' option to my posts so that they take up less space.

I won't be losing much sleep over it if I don't get around to doing this this weekend, (since my brother and his family are coming to town I'll have plenty of other reasons to lose sleep) but in case anyone knows how to get around those problems, or any other suggestions, please drop me a comment.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here