Friday, June 24, 2005

Canadian Gulag

I went to a local restaurant today, The Taj (well technically The Taj Mahal of the Glebe) for some Gitmo cuisine. The tandoori chicken was delicious as usual but my first glass of water was actually room temperature right out of the pitcher. Not an ice cube in sight!

So what I want to know is does Amnesty International have a tip line to call or do I call my local police first and get them to contact AI for me?

I have also on occasion been subject to mildly loud music being blasted over their internal speaker system. Now it wasn't Christina Aguilera or anything, but honestly, there is only so much sitar music one man can take (over a 45 minutes lunch break). I would have called back then but I just didn't know my rights were being violated until now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here