Sunday, May 08, 2005

Zombie Survival Test

Saw this test by way of Hamstermotor and just had to take it.

Here are my results:
Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 78%!

Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the
right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere.
Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 76% on survivalpoints

Link: The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test written by ci8db4uok on Ok Cupid

-------------
Oddly enough this marks the first image I've posted and it's not even mine. It's part of the actual results html. (I did resize it though to take up less space so I at least feel like I did something.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

I got 5% less than you. Damn.

May 09, 2005 4:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here