Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Happy Birthday Sis

Not that she's likely to ever read this post, I figured I should do my little part to immortalize my sister's 40th birthday.

It's also my sad attempt to do something to help make up for the fact that I haven't yet sent, or in all honesty bought, her gift yet. Normally that would be a bad thing, but in this case I like to think of it as my own personal homage to my sister rather than an oversite (not to mention* a complete lack of disposable cash at the moment).

In keeping with the spirit (and the fact my sister-in-law usually does the birthday remembering and she is out of town), my brother has decided to also take part in my little 'delaying of the gift'. A family that delays together, stays together.

Luv you Z.

P.S. While I'm here I may as well say happy birthday to my old friend Mike. The fact they share a birthday is the main reason I can remember either one.

* I always had a problem with that saying "not to mention". To use it you have to mention what it is you don't want to mention. But I'm writing this in a hurry and I couldn't think of anything else to type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here