Monday, May 09, 2005

Go 67's Go

For those of you who aren't keeping up on the comings and goings of the Ontario Hockey League, the Ottawa 67's performed the 'miracle' of beating the London Knights, in their own rink last night with a score of 6 to 3. This marks only the second time this year that the Knights, the leagues #1 team at the end of the regular season, were beaten at home.

Next up, game 3 of the OHL finals back here in Ottawa where Ottawa is 8-0 in the playoffs so far.

Here's some of the more details of the beating the Knights took at the hand of the 67's thanks to the London Free Press:
London Free Press: Sports Section - Home advantage iced

---------------
P.S. Rat, so much for your prediction for a London sweep (and that from a 67's fan no less).

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Hi there; sorry, I don't follow Ontario hockey (though I probably should, since there is no other hockey this year), but I thought I'd comment and say I enjoyed your blog.

I just stopped by, I found it via your post about the book "Sorry, Everybody," about which I fully agree with you. I'm glad to see there are a few conservatives left in Canada.

I'm sure I'll pop in again, so until then, be well!

--Phil (philcrissman.com)

May 10, 2005 11:52 a.m.  
Blogger Bic said...

Thanks for dropping by.

May 11, 2005 11:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here