Saturday, May 21, 2005

AARRGGHH!

Just saw this puzzle over at Ace of Spades.

Here are the rules (as copied from Ace):

  • The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence
  • The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence
  • The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there
  • Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft

To start click on the big blue circle on the right.

To move the people click on them. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.

The only hint I'll drop is, it is possible.
I just have to say, interesting choice for animations on the artists part.

Don't hurt yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bic said...

I won't post the solution here but if you check out the comments on Ace's original post, Norman Rogers has the full solution written out.

I'll admit, I took a quick peek at the first few steps to help solve it myself.

May 21, 2005 11:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here