Friday, March 18, 2005

Don't you hate it when that happens?

While reading the news paper this morning I was reminded of something I saw last night on TV and thought to myself "Self, you know, that would make a good topic for a posting to my blog."

After a brief internal debate which ended with an agreement that indeed, that would be a good topic, I decided to finish reading the paper to free myself for some quality blogging. (You can probably guess where this is going). Five minutes later, I'm finished with the paper and ready to write only to discover that I know longer have any recollection of what it was I wanted to write about.

I can tell you that the idea came to me somewhere between the "Jacko Maid tells of 'Pleasure Island'" and "Ring Sequel All Wet" articles but I know it had nothing to do with either of those and seeing the only thing between them is a car ad and the comics (which I re-read just in case) I'm at a total loss.

Now I'm pretty sure I was not thinking up something to the scale of a cure for cancer or solution to peace in the Middle East but still.. it's just annoying to forget something that quickly!

Well, if I think about it later I'll post it immediately (having learned my lesson), but for now I guess it's back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here