Thursday, February 17, 2005

Rogers and Me

First, let me say I love my PVR.

I rarely even watch TV in real time anymore.

I must say they did add some nice options. The ability to finally record all occurrences of a show by time slot is a godsend.

BUT.. ever since last weeks software "upgrade" it seems that getting 5 minutes of uninterrupted viewing is asking too much. Every few minutes, and the space between those minutes seems to be getting shorter and shorter, the picture freezes for a couple seconds.

I'm still not sure if it's a hardware or software issue but I'm really hoping for the latter, since that would probably mean a patch soon.

Of course I do know someone who works for Rogers so I should probably just ask her.

Problem solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here