Thursday, February 17, 2005

Public Sponsored Voyeurism =)

Just got a email from a friend updating me on the sudden boom in the intersection camera business here in sunny Ottawa.

You can take a look at the surprisingly well laid out site if you want to see what's happening around town:
http://webcam.city.ottawa.on.ca/trafficvideo/map_en.htm

I remember looking at this site a while back when then only had a handful of cameras. Now, it seems they have over 50 placed all over town for our viewing pleasure.

(Un)fortunately it doesn't look like I pass even one camera on my drive to or from work so I guess I won't be launching my website xxx-traffic-cams.com anytime soon.

For the true traffic cam connoisseur, may I suggest keeping an eye on Zone 3 (especially on the weekends). Montreal Road is especially known for "stop and go" traffic later in the evenings.

Enjoy,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here