Monday, February 28, 2005

Ottawa Traffic (Part 2)

I got my driver's license in Newfoundland but I'm pretty sure even in Ontario there is nowhere in the instruction booklet that tells a driver to pull to the extreme left before turning right or vice versa.

Unless your last name is Andretti or you happen to be traveling at upwards of 80K/H it only takes a little common sense to leave some space for those of us with someplace to go to get around you. But alas, it appears common sense is in short supply on the streets of Ottawa.

I know you're proud of your new "I Luv Carleton U" bumper sticker but I really don't want to stare at it for the next 5 minutes as you wait for a break in the oncoming traffic. Especially when you seem to think your Civic requires the same amount of space as double long tractor trailer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here